Friday, March 27, 2009

SORE THROAT sucks alot!
I would rather get sneezing or coughing or whatsoever;
i skipped school yesterday and today, and now i know it's terribly boring:(
and I have to suck Difflam(a kind of green sweet) and then drink all those medicine;
It's syrup though, i share with my sis cos we both have the same thing;
-
Well, i have a companion; daniellam whose excuse was his mr.snuggles needed him
and, okay okay your blog's awesome:( :)
-
Belle and ben and my mom are off to cousin's wedding thingy:(
I'm not going cos i think i would only attend the dinner:(
I think it would be a LITTLE bit boring but also quite eye-opening.
-
I can't wait for youthh; I'm leading one song today; so high pitch lah John Mahh:(
I've terrible sore throat you know:S but yeah, God will help me;)
-
I gotta read my bible , then P.S I LOVE YOU(not youu, again)
then lunch then get ready for youth:)
wish youu could come, fionn:( anyway, have fun:)
-
i'm done here.(i need photos)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment