Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'll do the tag, est:) I love tags:)

1. Remake the chorus of one of your favourite song in ten words.
I don't know what to say, I am so sorry. (That was ten words)

2. Say I love you in 10 words.
I love you, Ai shi Te Ru and Te Amo!

3. Summarize your favourite book in 10 words.
Jesus left heaven and came to earth to save us.

4. Summarize your favourite book in the bible in 10 words.
Tons of lectures from very wise, rich King solomon;) (I'm not good in this)

5. Summarize your lover/crush/BF/GF/Best Friend in 10 words.
They are just the best thing that had happen to me. (My sentence structure ain't correct but still, 10 words)

6. Tag people using 10 words. (A name is one word.)
I will tag Bowen Tiong, Jeanette chew and Kyleen(chloe)!

esther taught me this

No comments:

Post a Comment