Tuesday, January 8, 2013

whatever it may be.

It's 12:21 am. The 'dawn' of the 9th of January, 2013.

I haven't felt like blogging for a few days but I feel obliged to do so now, since I can't sleep, at this hour.

It's finally my final year in high school, and sometimes my imaginary self, cringes its forehead, because personally, I feel that time is just, way too fast. Faster than the wind, just like how loving someone is, as Taylor Swift puts it. 2012 was definitely not my best year, but it is this year, where I made mistakes, and made them again, and made them again. However, unashamedly I would say, I don't regret them now. Because mistakes make you grow. It push you some way or another. It makes you think, sometimes it does make you tear a little here (or a lot). But at the end of the day; it doesn't matter, as long as you learn from it. I guess mistakes are what makes us humane.

Final year, and I really want to make it count. I must say I'm not entirely unhappy with my whole secondary life. I guess these years play a big role in shaping what I'd become of one day. The lessons learnt are irreplaceable. The experiences, are priceless. So I better treasure my final year as a high schooler. You can't really believe it sometimes. When you have to grow up, you have to grow up. No turning back. No pausing. No halting the momentum.

Final reminder to my peers out there, learn to see it all in a big picture. And your present is just a small section of it. Learn to also love. To love is to sacrifice. Easier said than done. Really easier said than done.

To whoever who contributed to the invention of the camera, you're an absolutely genius. You created a legend and you, made a pretty big difference.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment