Thursday, February 25, 2010

I remember what you wore on the first day, you came into my life and I said hey, this could be someting.





This post is specially dedicated to Lexy & Frannie. Both of you are the best set of twins ever, there are no better twins than you! I love you two, and I'm going to miss you so very mucho. We might not be very close before, but we are now. :) I really enjoy being with you two in class, break & lunch time and also during our morning walks where we complain and blabber about things. It would be empty without you both, but time's the cure. Moving in to a new school isn't all that bad, although we see it as it is. We'll go out one fine day, and have fun alright. Please visit school as often as possible. And I pray that maybe, someday, you guys would come back to Nobel. :) Argh, what a waste you guys can't go for VD. :( Anyway, there's someday we'll go out together. Aishiteru! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment