Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hey! It's been a pretty long time since I settled down for a proper post, I guess a few months already? :D So what's happening right now is that there is this monthly test this week, and there are Eng, Kh, Sejarah, Science, Geo a total of FIVE tests tmrrow, and I don't even know if Pn.Rostitah is giving us another paper. Gee, and I am sitting in front of the computer; pathetic me. haha, :D

I was quite addicted to Bof for a while then, but then I realised I can't completely drown myself into it, so I tried to stop thinking about it yeah. But of course, LeeMinHo and KimBum are still my favourite. :D heeeh,

It's raining elephants outside, and the thunder's quite frightening. This reminds me of road accidents and I pray that there would not be any accidents out there.

Looking at stuff reminds me of my cell, which I now call, Daae; due to The Phantom Of The Opera movie, nice name I guess. :D And so I miss Daae, very much. It's really heart breaking when they told me the man who has Daae has no plans to come back to M'sia; and somehow DHL haven't got insurans for the price of my cell so yeah. I'm praying hardly, as hard as I can. I'm Prayng Until Something Happen. I know God will help me. :D so do pray for me too kay? :)

I will go study now, and get myself ready for piano lesson later. TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment