Thursday, January 21, 2010

Koreansongsarejust, uhhmaezeinggg.




LAW JIA JIE, mmhm can't believe youre really finally leaving. :(
It was a great year with you, & you really are a great friend to me and to all of us too!
We'll miss you so so so so so much, and we really hope you would stay. :/
You're the one who tries to cheer everyone up, you're adding colours to each of our lives, and I thank you for that. :D
Anyway, hope you can come back visit as often as possible.
& I'll miss Jacob! :( and the fun times we have together last year. :'(



-


I've finally finish watching BOF, but then I skipped some parts, :( so I was hoping if anyone has the disc they would lend it to me.
I would like to start watching GLEE now, since everyone says its good. :D


-


Three weeks, I survived without a handphone, surprisingly. :D
Now, I learn a lesson to never be careless. :(



-


"What To Do" is an awesome song, huh Esther? :D
-
Till the next one, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment