Monday, December 7, 2009

Awakened.

This morning, as I trace back old memories, I feel disgusted of myself of everything. I couldn't stop feeling stress about, next year. I guess I'm afraid next year would be ''another year'', and that I wouldn't have it great. But, I believe God would take care of all. I want 2010 to be a year of, Joy Peace Hope and of course all about Love. I can't stop wondering what it may bring though, but I believe all of us grow. And we need Faith to move on.



.




berlindamummyme
We're going to ________, so we'll need to take out our winter clothes tmrrow to wash it.
huh? i thought we buy new clothes? i want pink boots, pink jacket, pink cap, and that pink thing that you put on your ear
huh? what ear?
Oh, i think she mean winter headphones.
AHHHHH, yeah that thing.
NOOO, we're only buying that ear thing,
W-I-N-T-E-R H-E-A-D-P-H-O-N-E-S!


okay, maybe when you see this you'll go all -_____- but, whatever. :D





Mom's giving me her coat, something like this,


except beige. :D pretty ain't it?


*but,afraid it won't keep me warm though,gahhhh*



.



I am, a wave tossed in the ocean; a vapour in the wind, still YOU call me when I'm falling, You catch me when I'm falling, and you told me WHO I AM, I'm Yours.

hope you're feeling okay, Esther. :D



.





Lastbutnot LEAST, Happy 13th Birthday Sandraleeshuyi.


*I love writing your WHOLE name,*


You're a hot and gorgeous rocker so don't change aite? thanks for everything and sorry for the delay of your present, :( have a great one and ILY. :D lookin' forward >>> to spending next year with you, though. :D


(ehy, sixth time i greet you tahu? :D i try to find one place and greet you the seventh time. :D)




taaa'.

No comments:

Post a Comment