Friday, December 18, 2009

that photo frame on my table, yet to be filled;

see-hech-are-i-as-tee-amm-ae-as is near; and I believe everyone has put up their christmas decos, lovelieee. <3 I re-decorate our christmas tree yesterday as we did it in a rush before so it looked ruined. :( and so, I used almost an hour to touch up. But, it's okay, as long as it's pretty now. yeahh. :D I have sandralee's christmas ball hung on my doorknob, picture frames filled, and I'm going to tidy up my very messy drawer. :)


.



I must say it's a miracle that my cousin brotha' {peachy, and a little dramatic way of saying brother, but :D} gets to go to youth camp, and I wish he doesn't mess up. :P



.



I'm either setting my blog public, OR inviting more readers because, it seems...



.



Okay, I'll go makan dinner already, taaa, loveeliiees!

No comments:

Post a Comment