Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yesterday is the past, Tomorrow is the future, Today is a gift. That's why it's called PRESENT. :D

Dearest whoever who reads this, this is my Christmas LIST :



1. Peep-toe wedges.
2. Electric hair curler.
3. A new Guess or Roxy purse.
4. Royal purple curtains. (to match my white-washed walls.)
5. New dresses, quotes and graphic teees. :P
6. Longer hair.
7. Enough money to buy presents for my awesome darlings. :D
8. New Moon.
9. 2012!
10. Have an enjoyable trip to _______.
11. Be able to have FUN in youth camp. :)
12. Better my piano and guitar skills.
13. An electric guitar maybe. ;) Purple or pink, please. :D
14. An electronic keyboard.
15. A new white medium-size shelf. (for my room.)
16. My iPhone to still work well. *not that it doesn't*
17. Get more toys for the Phillipian kids. (only 30 now, needs 100.)
18. Able to know which area to serve God next year.
19. A BIG belt. :D
20. Have a GREAT Christmas!




This is all I can think now, TA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment