Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ineednewshoesbadly. :(

i don't know what to blog now but i'm feeling bored so yeah. :)
you must be asking why ain't i studying and i'm here to tell you that i'm in my mom's office becuase our hse is contaminated by ant pestiscide. :( & mom claims it's poisonous, well i don't know but it sure stinks. like, poison. :S i regret not bringing my geo or sejarah book with me, 'cause i really need to study right now. can't blame me completely, bernard was rushing me.
.
today's a deepavali holiday so i woke up kind'a late. like, 11am. :) had a piece of toast for breakfast & was rushed out of the house. gahhhh. :/
i even left my cell at home.
.
mommy bought two pairs of heels and went up to the study room where i had been yestersday.
she went like,
RHONDA! (in her usual cantonese tone) i bought 2pair of heels, one for you & one for me.
*gasps*
show me. :)
*takes out two shoe boxes from a big formal bag*
ohhhhh.
you don't like it?
no, it's just a little too mature for me.
ohh, then nvm. i'll wear it! :)
it isn't funny, but i think she bought both for herself, but to avoid any of us saying that she should have bought just one, she told me we could share. like, i would.
.
this comp is really old, & the mouse is a little cacat, so i'll just stop now. :)
ohhhh, and GUESS WHAT?
this is my 100th post!

WHOOTS.
loves, taa.

No comments:

Post a Comment