Friday, October 23, 2009

hi i am berlinda. i am rhonda s sister and i am eight years old by the way nice to meet u blog i am so
crazy right yes i am.

okay, so that was really my sister, and she used like, 2minutes to type that out. okayy. :D and she is, sometimes crazy. :P heeeeeeh. as in a good way. :D ohoh, and she wants to make a blog, okayyyyy. :D :D :D

church is in 3 1/2 hours, vicky's fetching me there, cool. :D and berlinda is mad at me now for i forgot what reason. :( grrrr.



,



i feel like curling my hair like fion's once it get long, maybe curlier. ;)
i'm probably gettting and electric hair curler. mind the grammatical mistake, if, there is any. :)



,



i've been thinking last night if i should change my blog layout, i really really want to, but i'm afraid a lot of things in it would change, AHHHH. :(




,



i'll stop talking crap so yeah, TA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment