Monday, August 3, 2009

Life, nothingless.

So, currently I'm cough-fever-striked, which is really terrible, because that shows that you haven't been taking care of yourself n that u don't have strength to sit up in ur bed. Well, at least I managed to blog a lil.
,
School has been fun, n i hope fion was here, :) heheh. Michelle & sandra made my day, :D gahh, i just hate being sick. i paid 5 bucks for the Pandu Puteri party & I'm not going, i want my refunds back yo! :D
,
Well, although it seems miserable to even move an inch, i shall thank God for all the good things He had done, :)
He gave me a Ms.Selfridge dress through mommy,
an Esprit hoodie which i shall receive tomorrow ;)
a purple nike bag with some bright yellow, :P
not showing off, just thanking Him, :D
,
i shall stop here, :) with this,
"For Everything Comes From God Alone.
Everything Lives By His Power,
And Everything Is For His Glory.
To Him Be Glory Forevermore."
Romans 11:36 TLB
Oh, and by the stipes of Jesus, I'm HEALED,
AMEN. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment