Thursday, August 20, 2009

Be giocoso!*

A list of tristamente things happened these few days.

-Uncle Edward and his wife is infected by the H1N1 disease, leaving Yong Xian alone. :(
-Nicholas ko had a really bad accident yesterday and is still in the ICU.
-Seng Tat ko's mom passed away.

I hope they are all alright, and I am, praying for you guys. :)
No worries and be joyful, kaeyy? :D
.

I've mixed feelings for church camp. Excitement, worry? uhhhh, truly distressing. :S I hope this H1N1 thing would just get away and get back to where it came from.

There are monthly tests this week, and I've been studying for it, not a lot but still. Geography was so far the hardest. I hope Science ain't so tomorrow.

.

I'm going to change my blog URL somehow.

.

The not-so-distressing-and-great-things* are,

-Church camp's on Saturday!
-We might be going out next Thursday, heels and flats! heheh! :)
-Monthly tests are over tomorrow.
-The holiday's are here. (including National Day)
-We don't have to have assemblies in the morning.
-I'm going shopping tomorrow.*

.

I like this sign a lot * especially when you put it at the end of a word or a sentence.* heh!

.

"I come that you might have life, and have it more abundantly."
Thanks Lord. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment