Tuesday, June 2, 2009

pictures of ssoooonnndddaaaee.
Bowen.
glad you came:) love your shirt though:)

VRY.
it sounds a lil weird but yeahh:)
Had soo much funn with you two:)
and yvonne, you dad's mini iphone is absolutely interesting.


at the hyper market; and the cheese and yoghurt:)
-
Fion's in Penang now; miss you babe.
And you better come to church this Saturday:)
you have too many LITTLE MISS'; 7 of them?
um. are you free on friday, again? :S sorry.
I really need to know;
-
Hey all of you guys out there.
I just want to say sorry to each and every one of you; for the things that I've done wrong in the past. I regret not appreciating ourfriendship, instead tramping it. I have done so many mistakes, until it's UNCOUNTABLE.
I just hope that, well. You guys will find a way to forgive me. I really hope we can be like last time. And I still love each and everyone of you.
-
GTG.
piano.
*shrugs*
-



No comments:

Post a Comment