Friday, May 29, 2009

The exams are over.

Yeahh, over!
no studying, no stress, no ''Rhonda, go do your revision noww!'', no stress:)
and then the beautiful holidays:)

This post is going to be long;

-

theholidays.
1. Get my IC done.
2. A4J; the don't know how many timeth I have mentioned.
3. The dentist.
4. 17 again!:)
5. shop shop shop!
6. study a little; for preperation.
7. maybe edit a picture or make a nice collage.
8. read a book.
-

So, I just finished watching part of THE INCREDIBLES.
Jack laughs funnily like you.
Then, Berlinda wanted to watch Christmas Carols; Barbie.
So I watched with her. I know it's Barbie and childish but the movie was indeed quite nice.
Talking about Barbie, I used to be a really huge fan of it. I have tonnes of it; and I used to beg mum for buying new party dresses for them:)

And I ate really delicious egg-apple-ham-cucumber-celery-tomatoed salad:)
-

And then 17 AGAIN!

related to, HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SEVENTEEN?

I am so watching it; and maybe also NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM II:)

-

Berlinda.mum.me.

hey mum, can you buy another house; well, i want a swimming pool in there.

It's not impossible. You can pray:)

If we are buying a house, I want to have so many pool parties and I want a gym. I can invite all my friends to sleepover in my own room there.

I just want a room with a balcony and sofa. Make the house look like a beach or smth with coconut trees beside:)

ahhaha okay.

it's not funny but yeah, smth; i really want that to happen.

-

Dad, thankyou for the FRAN and GODIVA chocolates; and the two white iPhone covers:)

-

i am sorry.

-

Viviana's coming over tonight; AWESOME.

-

I'll make a collage now.

Taa:)



No comments:

Post a Comment