Friday, April 17, 2009

SPORTS DAY IS TOMORROW!
Dance and march practise was really tiring:/
Sweat a lot:( and got scolded a lot too;
It's not our fault you can't do it!
Okay Lord, help me to forgive them:)
-
I really wish BLUE house would win this year!
It's not impossible though:)
anyways, I hope Ms.Evelyn helped me settle my pom-poms;
-
karynnn. rhondaa.
whatcha doing?:)
looking at your unupdated blog:/ you gotta UPDATE your blog!!
oh waitt!! I've gotta update lam's first;
what? huhh?! UPDATE yours lah not his;
well, his my best friend what; and his' so dead
well true, but yours DEADER;
my english's awesome right?:)
hah! perasaan; almost done.
well im looking with eyes as big as um well..
PLATES:)
you're so scary;
i know; we're funny rite? nvm.
*winkwink*
-
Lastofall;
The Blue House cheer!:)
Blue House!
We're Great, we're Mighty!
Blue will win; Blue will rule
GO BLUEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment