Friday, April 3, 2009

I♥Aussie

It's belle's bday in like two hourss; and im not even ready yet:/
Some of the church people are not coming because no transport:(
hmph.PFFT.
and im uberly bored now, so yeah no mood:/
-
Thankyouu esthertanweishen for taking me to the coffee shop; it was quite cooling in there and i liked the kuih:) help me thank your mum too!
Ravi's sent me home safely; your mom don't need to tangkap him:)
-
And im so glad that sandraleeshuyi has finally agreed to dance with us! awesome! im go happay; it would be so much more fun with you around; your shava shava's greatt! Your child-name list is just terrific!
-
karynn, I LOVE YOUR HAIR TONNES;)
-
I wish i've got more bday prezzies:)
-
I want to watch a movie; maybe PRINCESS HOURS or A WALK TO REMEMBER.
they say a walk to rmb was a sad show, so yeahh, i'll try princess hours:)
-
Check Yes Juliet's nice! :)
-
taa, hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment