Thursday, April 2, 2009

you know, i'm afraid of heights:/

I haven't been blogging for a LONNNGGG time!
Almost a week; six days:)
-
First of all, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Karynn;
sorry, it's so so so late:( and
hope you like the JB CD;
you've been a very awesome friend to me!
Love you tonnes<3
God bless youu!:)
-
Happy Birthday, Berlinda!!:)
I love you, babe; although you might not see this;
I still want to do this; you've been one of the best best part of my life.
It wouldn't be as unique as this without youu;
and I love you TRUCKLOADS!
God bless youu tonnes of prezzies yeah!
Hope ya' enjoy your partayy tmr!:) love youu!
-
Okay now, the reason I've not been blogging is that two Australian missionaries, or should I say a pastor and a brother of church came to Malaysia and stayed in my hse:)
So yeah, one stayed in my room; the other belle's room;
not much influence though;
and I really wished they enjoyed their stay here;
They were really really nice people:)
-
There's this lawyer who came and did a section with us;
(I chose lawyer among all the occupations offered in school:/)
and there was this Bachelor Of Law; and O-level and A-Level and the IB;
don't really understand but the lawyer was really nice:)
-
And I'm so glad i'm sitting with youu sandra; I LOVE YOU TONNES;
you're so funny;
albert;) jkjk
-
i gotta go eat up my hww;
taa:) XOXO:)

No comments:

Post a Comment