Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nope, I prefer Bubbles:)

I ate french toast, Baskin Robbin's and watermelons:)
yeapp, watermelonns:)
Do you like them; oh, i do:) hee~
you look like a watermelon you know, yeahh YOUU!:)
jkjk.
-
We would not be going to school tmr because it's Good Friday. Fion's definately coming to church this saturday:) It would be nice:)
-
Mum's going away for like TEN days; I would miss her so much lah; TEN days is A LOTT!:/
Ps.J and his wife and Aunty Sze wan are staying overnight at my hse because they are going with my mum at 3am tonight; God bless them in their tripp:)
-
Saturday morning; CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC:)
I really want to watch it lahh:/ Don't know if mom lets:/
PRAYING..
-
And wtvr, BOB:) youre so funnay!!:)
I LOVE YOUU<3
-
nothing to blog:/ taa:) hearts<3
P.s: going green today; still BLUE's the best:) admit it, you love us:)
yes you do, fran and phoebe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment